1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

^^lol my bro didnt ask he just did it lol, its not complete yet though.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

my car looks like shit lol xD Impossible to do anything though it sucks..

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Fuck em lol... Just do it when they aren't home and dont tell them... Wtf is the difference you have had large systems b4 so what is the big deal..

Im confused though... Didnt you get rid of your old system to get back trunk space??? Why would you go with a bigger sub if you are trying to get trunk space back ???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Fuck em lol... Just do it when they aren't home and dont tell them... Wtf is the difference you have had large systems b4 so what is the big deal..

Im confused though... Didnt you get rid of your old system to get back trunk space??? Why would you go with a bigger sub if you are trying to get trunk space back ???

well they got this thing on me "they paid for it but are letting me use it" when they both have their own car, and theyre both content on letting me keep it when i leave. And space isnt the issue, it's weight. I had 2 saz3ks, 1 lvl 5, box, mids amp, and 3 batteries back there, the wheel well was literlly touching the tire. I had no suspension back there. It's a weight issue, like i said not space. This setup will just be the lvl 4, box, and amp. Other amps will be somewhere else.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well if you want some suggestions on amp placement let me know because i had a 96 accord previously so i can help ya

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

give me some ideas? I have the backseat with some sheet metal screws for 1, or under the seats.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

12 mids on a 4 channel? 3 per channel? Making what ohm load?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Its nice that you made a new build log..I'm subbed to this one too :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

12 mids on a 4 channel? 3 per channel? Making what ohm load?

there will be 2 more tweeters added. It'll be 4 speakers / ch. idk what ohm load. Not too concerned about it though

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

That black stuff in the back, that's dampening correct? I saw TylerTron put some in his but i never really understood what it was and how it helps. Good idea to install that stuff? Awesome job with the tweeters btw

yep it was leftover after I did the lid and that's all I got done. Like i said, not being able to do anything with the car I cant finish it. I will do the rest of the floor, and sides once i'm allowed to. Fuck this waiting shit god i want to move out!!!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived