1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

Awe sheet. Went to play some music in the car and no output from the speakers. I might have ripped something earlier? Gonna check it out tommrrow..

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Fixed. The front right tweeter was shorting on something.. Not too sure what, but it was a bitch to fix. Also cleaned up the wiring behind the HU, got rid of more useless wires. So heres pics.

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

And definetly fixing the toggle switch. I rushed it and didnt have anymore bondo.. But i'll end up removing it and putting a bss knob there..

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmxQAumRgFk&feature=youtube_gdata

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Hahaha i broke my front deck trim piece(?) right in the same spot where yours is. Glad i am not the only one. Trying to take out the stereo is really annoying. I was thinking about taking out the center console and making my own, not sure yet. Your car looks SUPER clean in the front. I think i will take my carpets out also and clean it. How much feet of sound deadener did you use? And how come you have some fatmat and second skin? Which is better in your opinion?

Yeah haha it lasted about 10 times taking out and putting back in, then it broke.. Thinking about glassing it back together and painting it to match the trim, but idk lol. I have about 100sq ft in there id say, and def second skin is better.

But on the good note, I found this! :D

IMG_1310.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Where the hell did you find an 8" port/tube?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

decided im going to tune high first. Gonna try about 38 hz. Then since it's an aero if i dont like it ill take it out and add some length. I love songs like walk it out, boss of all boses, salt shaker, blah blah blah. I know the lows rape, but I also know 40hz in my box tuned to 31 last build raped, so did about 29. But those songs mentioned didnt hit for shit and thats what i mainly listen to.. Bank is up to $4k. Any donations? :D lol. 1k more then I start!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

decided im gonna do these up front

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19562_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T152-S-Black-Box.html

and these in the back

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_19510_Rockford-Fosgate-Power-T1693.html

Not feeling the whole glassing the doors idea really. Seems like more money to spend when I know 4 spakers, (10 if you count every tweeter) can keep up on 100 watts each EASILY.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

You'll be happy with those speakers

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived