1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

thanks :) Never ran components, nor 3 ways. Only 2 way speakers so well see. I thought about glassing some speakers in the rear deck angled forward a tad, but idk.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I would only be concerned about the rear deck if you have passengers back there. Im sure those 3-ways would be fine with what you plan to run. The deck would just make it sound better in the back.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i usually do have people back there. thats why lol. But it should be fine with 2 6x9.s

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

My trunk is a similar style to yours in my 02 Tl, loads of fun fitting stuff in there....

Will be sub'd to this.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

yeah.. its a big trunk, but those damn L arms for the trunk lid get in the way. I thought about like 2 12's forward sealed off, porting through the armrest, but im looking for cone area now and i know 4 10's on the same power as 2 12s will get louder. im gonna try and flare my port tomorrow.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

also gonna do some more measuring tomorrow. im almost confident i can fit 6 of them in there.. 13x33.5x34 is max box as a rectangular prism. And that gives me about 7 cubes net. After a 9" aero, im down to 6, and after sub displacement im down to like 5.3 cubes. But since the trunk widens a ton at the back, ill add some space there, and then the port will side fire. I remember when i had my kickers in the prefab, and it fired sideways, i thought it was loud as shit for 500w.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I don't see any problems with that design.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

its a tad under 1cub/ sub, but when you think about it its only off by like .05 for each sub, which really isnt that much. There's plenty of port, and tuned pretty low to MOVE SOME FUGGIN AIR.....:)

Now, here's my dilema, do I put the side carpet back in, or leave as is, bare metal. Only reason I ask is because there's kinda a pocket where the sheet metal is where the port will be firing .

PICS;

pocket i was talking about.

IMG_1330.jpg

IMG_1331.jpg

my car :)

mecar.jpg

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

And also, there will be another baffle on top, to flush mount the subs. There will also be threaded rod going through each middle section of 4 subs, parts that look like like Holy Symbols and bolted to the bottom of the box. Cant decide on finish. I like the idea of leather, but i see that being a bitch. I'm thinking some textured paint with a modge podge type finish to give it a smooth, but rough texture.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived