1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

I would think that leaving it bare would allow for better air flow (can't think of correct word).

I love the last pic BTW

Edit: If your seats are leather, id get either leather or vinyl. If the seats are cloth, I'd use rustloeum or paint.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I would think that leaving it bare would allow for better air flow (can't think of correct word).

I love the last pic BTW

Edit: If your seats are leather, id get either leather or vinyl. If the seats are cloth, I'd use rustloeum or paint.

Thanks! I need to figure out something with my corner lights. I might black them out, idk. They dont blend in with my ambers down below..But yeah, the hids came out preety blut in the pic. They look like the video moreso irl.

Also interior is carpet. So i might do a textured paint. Not sure what yet i'll have to look.

And I was thinking ill just do a few layers of damplifier to even it out so the pockets not there anymore. Might as well while im doing the whole trunk.

btw, whats making the sound as the car speeds up? Dont know how to explain it, but it's noticible. Sounds like a turbo or something (obviously not) just always wondered. Im guessing the air intake..

Just keep playing from 0:01 to 0:02 over and over. That sound. :x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8GEYX-atZs&feature=youtube_gdata

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

My bad on not responding to you bro... Been chasin other noobs around lol...

You can put them in your rear floorboard and build a little mdf riser with plexi panels so you can see them

You can also take out the bottom of your backseat and build a false seat case along the back :)

If you need or want any other suggestions about your setup let me know i will be glad to help

BTW if you were doing things because of a weight issue why are you doing 6 10's lol that would weigh more than the level 5 after you put all the wood and supplies in the trunk wouldnt it ???

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You should consider firing the port into MDF or a braced structure rather than one that can flex a ton. Hondas flex like crazy.... If you do decide to fire the port into MDF, fire it about 8'' or the diameter of your port away from the surface of the MDF.

good idea. theres plenty of room to do that, so i will. thanks!

why not fire the port in the arm rest that folds down????

Then i would need to seal it off and it would sound like crap lol. Sound waves bounch around more if its side firing too. but believe me ive considered it.

My bad on not responding to you bro... Been chasin other noobs around lol...

You can put them in your rear floorboard and build a little mdf riser with plexi panels so you can see them

You can also take out the bottom of your backseat and build a false seat case along the back :)

If you need or want any other suggestions about your setup let me know i will be glad to help

BTW if you were doing things because of a weight issue why are you doing 6 10's lol that would weigh more than the level 5 after you put all the wood and supplies in the trunk wouldnt it ???

good idea smokie! I was thinking of putting the 100.4 on the rear deck, or maybe under a seat, just for weight purpose, and putting the 1500 on the rear deck as well, (ill find a new spot for the 6x9s)

As for weight, the 6 lvl 2s weigh 90 lbs total, birch box maybe about 40-60 lbs. and thats all im putting back there. I might, might buy a small xs batt just for the sub amp. Just because i already have 2 runs going back there, might as well put a small battery. It'll all fall into place once i start.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Well i definitely would not put your amps on the rear deck....NOOOO....You will rattle those poor amps to pieces trust me rear decks in the accords like you and i have get violent and move ALOT so i would put them either in the floor or build a seat

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Well i definitely would not put your amps on the rear deck....NOOOO....You will rattle those poor amps to pieces trust me rear decks in the accords like you and i have get violent and move ALOT so i would put them either in the floor or build a seat

this^^^^ accord = gorrilla flex even with low wats

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

ha ok good point. that's why I'm taking the 6x9's out. I'll just cover it back up and flex to death. i've never had problems with flex before, but I'm predicting some major flex with 6 woofers firing up

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

I'm gonna look at my rear doors later on today for speakers. I might be able to fab a pod for a few speakers. I just got a routing table so it should help a lot for something like this.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived