1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

Ok I see you have dual runs for power but I didnt see you write that for ground.. If you only have 2 runs for power does this cause issues or anything? And if not were are your ground points

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

the blue one with the fuse is my power from the front battery an the black is the ground from the bat up front. that's why I'm saying I should just get a small battery back there too for easier power to amps

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

the blue one with the fuse is my power from the front battery an the black is the ground from the bat up front. that's why I'm saying I should just get a small battery back there too for easier power to amps

ooo i understand what you saying now.. i thought u were saying that you had a double run of power. but didnt have that in a ground. and i was asking that have you run into any complications with doing so

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Man your gonna love 6 tens. That's what I have in my car and it moves some serious air. Are you gonna get dual 2s wired down to 1.3ish?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

yeah whatever gets me closest to 1 ohm. what you tuned to? I'm hoping 31 is low enough for some air movement :)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

• 2 weeks later...

This sounds like its gonna be beast when its finished you have to hit me up when your done and we can trade demos. Also id use the aq2200 there fuckin dope amps.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

I can only turn mine halfway up on my gain knob cuz of my box design, two of the subs bottom out at some frequencies. But I just picked up two more and I'm saving for an aq2200d. Hoping it rocks

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

thanks :) Theres a bunch of kids at school that just got new systems. Bunch of kicker subs floating around and peopole going nuts. Drives me nuts i have nothing yet.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

thanks :) Theres a bunch of kids at school that just got new systems. Bunch of kicker subs floating around and peopole going nuts. Drives me nuts i have nothing yet.

Itll drive they nuts that your system is louder and that you prolly spent less $$ on it lmao.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Itll drive they nuts that your system is louder and that you prolly spent less $$ on it lmao.

just frustrates me cause there were like 14 people around this one guys car who always brags about being the loudest in his school. 2010 bustang, 2 12 l7s and he says its a 5500 w amp. on stock alt and battery LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived