1997 Accord Build lawdy lawdy

Change of plans guys. 18 wont fit due to height restriction of the brackets that hold the trunk up. I decided to go bigger than an 1 18 (cone area wise) so im doing 4 10's. The goal? To move a ton of air. Where the fawk do I buy 8" precision ports?... Or PVC? Anyone know any good retailers?

410s.png

410splan.png

What is this program called i see it alot on here ?

just frustrates me cause there were like 14 people around this one guys car who always brags about being the loudest in his school. 2010 bustang, 2 12 l7s and he says its a 5500 w amp. on stock alt and battery LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

You don't understand how much that'd annoy and frustrate me. Plz shut him up with either AAs or DCs lol. He'll probably make up some stupid excuse like you having more cone area than him.

Is he running that Power Acoustik BAMF5500 amp? I'll fucking shit my pants if he is :lmfao:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Idk i didnt see his amp, my friend told me cause he heard it. But yeah, id like 6 lvl 4's off 6k, but then again ill need a new alt, plus batts, and weight will be an issue again and i dont want that. I know setups can get stupid loud off 2k.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Idk i didnt see his amp, my friend told me cause he heard it. But yeah, id like 6 lvl 4's off 6k, but then again ill need a new alt, plus batts, and weight will be an issue again and i dont want that. I know setups can get stupid loud off 2k.

Oh, you want lvl 4s now? Hopefully you'll hit a 150 :)

I'm just curious- what happened last time with the weight? I think I remember you not being able to stop or something?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

6 10's will be fun, and i'm waiting to do the same thing at my school, but i'm pretty much always the loudest when i have anything in my car lol. Only time i wasn't was last year when i was runnin 2 type arrghs off of like 1k lol. I love when kids think that kicker comps with "4000" watt boss amps are the loudest setups on the planet. But i like the idea of doing 6 10's, I was thinkin of doin that in my explorer, but the funds weren't there for level 3's and i didn't want level 2's..but i'm sure i'll be more than happy with 4 12's :pardon:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i could stop it just wasnt quick. and trunk was sagging soo bad. I want to do something about that so i can add more weight, but idk what to do or how much itd cost. I cant do that stuff myself. not keen on lowering it at all. bags are expensive and dont wanna py for them and labor.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

the idea of that many subs just makes me happy :)

gotta agree with that :peepwall: , i got tired of doing setups with just 1 big powerhouse sub, 2011 is the year of the multiwoofer builds :drinks:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived