Serious SMH moment today

Was at Target getting a few things, and I came out and theres this riced out neon all windows down, and packed full of mexican looking punks blasting the absolute shit out of their system today. Sounded like total shit as I heard no vocals at all, and the trunk sounded like someone took a bunch of marbles and put them in a metal box and shook it to hell. Seriouly? Right in front of target in front of coupel families with kids, right by the entrance at the little stop sign by the crosswalk, all the way down. Wanted to slap those fuckers...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

nothing against mexicans, cause i love em and they get shit done around here, but i was just stating the kinda people it was to give you a better image.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

ayyy que onda guey with rattles in the trunk is usally what you hear after they arrive to a 15nera lol,but i lovemy people as well, just depends on the enviroment i seen 2 white kid with wave caps on there heads ina beatup white crown vic doing the same thing but just ina daycare lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

yeah when I pull into a shopping center or mall I put my music down for a few reasons, courteous to families, wont set off alarms, and I dont want my shit jacked. Esp during xmas time lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

honestly I don't care if it's crystal clear and perfect sounding I don't wnat to hear anybody's system when they drive by it irritates me

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

yeah i thought i was the only one who hated that wenn. I hate when i hear othr peoples shit im just like "mayne turn that shit down"...but its whatever..

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

So Wenn and Alex, you guys never ever ever bump in town whatsoever? I take it you drive to a deserted field and look around with binoculars to ensure know one is around then you turn it up?

Derp.

Archived