Serious SMH moment today

So Wenn and Alex, you guys never ever ever bump in town whatsoever? I take it you drive to a deserted field and look around with binoculars to ensure know one is around then you turn it up?

nope my system is at like 1/8th volume in town and when I get to the high way I turn it up to compensate for road noise or if I feel like it louder. I don't think it's fair to make the person next to me listen to my music and just ask the same back

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

So Wenn and Alex, you guys never ever ever bump in town whatsoever? I take it you drive to a deserted field and look around with binoculars to ensure know one is around then you turn it up?

nope my system is at like 1/8th volume in town and when I get to the high way I turn it up to compensate for road noise or if I feel like it louder. I don't think it's fair to make the person next to me listen to my music and just ask the same back

I totally agree. I do alot of highway driving so that's when i get most of my bumpin' in, plus i would feel like a total dumbass loser if i had 10 people staring at me because they can hear my music. It's just common courtesy...

No i play my music when im driving. I turn it down when im at redlights, stopsigns, school zones, the mall, parking lots, neighborhood, near church on sundays, etc.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

No i play my music when im driving. I turn it down when im at redlights, stopsigns, school zones, the mall, parking lots, neighborhood, near church on sundays, etc.

Same here.

Plus I've found it easier to see when you don't have loud music around.

Yes, I said it. But mostly when u need to pay extra attention it helps not to have music to distract you. Plus, nobody else wants to hear my/your shit. If they did, they would ask you.

I have one exception though, if some kid thinks hes a badass blaring his, and im in the right place at the right time, ill blare mine too to shut him down. Most kids around here run prefab shit and cant play under 35hz. I play 30 hz and they shit themselves.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

honestly I don't care if it's crystal clear and perfect sounding I don't wnat to hear anybody's system when they drive by it irritates me

What if it's your favorite song in the world?

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I bump leaving my high school to shut all the kids that run 2 12s that rattles the shit out of there trunk and sounds like shit. And not to mention those 12s are kenwoods or sonys. I bump in my neighbor hood because there is like Acres and everyone has systems there other neighborhoods i dont. and i try not to at stoplights

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived