Second Skin Audio

box coating

bass_addict07

ok so im wanting to coat my box with a black textured look like rhino liner, and i know alot of people on here use the spray cans that give the same look, so what are the names of some of them?

97 exploder xlt2 18" obsidian audio daul 2 v2s1 sundown audio saz1500d at .5 ohm2 sets of alpine type r components1 MB quart onyx 125.4alpine cda-98871 mike singer 250 amp altxs d3400 in the backall kicker wiringBIG 3singer resonance killer sound deadner throughout

Rustoleum. Good stuff. Home Depot and Lowes have a wide variety and selection to choose from. That's where I get all my paint from. I suggest you invest in their 97 cent black spraypaint thats on the floor right underneath all of the good stuff. base the box in that and you'll use about 75% less textured, thus saving you money. Textured paints are about 5-10 bucks a can, so it adds up if you do the whole box in it. I also notice that the finer textured stuff is almost sandy and comes off easy once its on, so add it, let it dry and then take a damp towel and run it over the box a few times, and youll see what I mean. you may need to do a few coats, but since its based in black you won't need that much. I also suggest to do a few clear coats, just to keep it from rubbing off or chipping easily if you bump it or set shit on it.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Archived