Has any one o-scoped an alpine cda- 117

I just purchased a TPI 440 o scope and downloaded all 0db tracks and used the 1khz on the front and rear outs and 40hz on the sub

And well needless to say I watched Steves videos and did it exactly as he did the o scope hooked up exactly the same as his and set the scope exactly like his unless there is something I need to set up on it being as it's a brand new scope??

But anways with all eq flat I can go 35 out of 35 and never get a squared signal... Is that possible? And the sub gets alittle square peak at 34 with the sub all the way up on the deck

Someone wana give me a heads up or wte or just some results if you guys have ever scoped one..

Thanks guys!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Yeah some HU's can be maxed out on volume with the EQ flat and be clean. There are some that you can adjust some settings and still be clean.

I have a question for you since you have a oscope. Do you happen to have a Pioneer DEH-3200UB? Was wondering if you could scope it if you did. I really got to get me a oscope haha!

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Na I finally got to of all my old decks... But if I can find one some where I def will!! :D but that's anthr thing I forgot to add...

I went to the graphic eq and cranked all the treble and some of the mids... Kinda in a slope pattern and still no clippin on fronts or rears....???

And the sub if I turn up the 60-80 it makes the clip worse but that's it... And besides that I never turn up any of the mids or bass... But I do enjoy ear peircing treble.... Any others thoughts?? I thought for sure if I turned the treble all the way up that I'd see clipping but sti none.....

I'm happy but just trying to insure that I'm doing this correctly as I dnt want to be sending dirty clipped signals to my amps..

Thanks

Blake

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-