The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I thought I'd be the same way but I find it's really enjoyable. The fact you can bang out 100 rounds in 30 minutes doesn't hurt either

In a month or so when you get comfortable you'll be able to bang out 100 rounds in less than 15 minutes.

On a 550 when I got the groove going I know I can do 100 in less than 15

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

Now I'm seriously considering reloading. Did the math on the amount of 308 I shoot in a given year. It's ridiculous. Don't even want to think about the 223.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

I thought I'd be the same way but I find it's really enjoyable. The fact you can bang out 100 rounds in 30 minutes doesn't hurt either

In a month or so when you get comfortable you'll be able to bang out 100 rounds in less than 15 minutes.

On a 550 when I got the groove going I know I can do 100 in less than 15

Yep once you get the hang of it you will be buy the case feeder and knocking out about a 1000 rounds in now time. As long as you have a TV near buy to watch and listen and a bunch of primer tubes filled. LOL

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

For you guys that carry, do any of you have rust issues? Just last night I took a look at my LC9 and it seems some rust spots just appeared overnight! Every day when I go to store it in my gunvault by my bed, I take and wipe down all metal parts with a silicone rag very thoroughly. This appears to just be on the surface of the blueing right now but I'd like to get a handle on it as quickly as possible.

Some things I have seen are to use Renaissance Wax Polish, or Froglube, both of which I'd have to order as I doubt anywhere around here carries it.

And on a side note, I was followed home.....

IMG_20140923_171613_164_zpsixy4r8nv.jpg

IMG_20140923_171633_056_zpslhsb21i8.jpg

Note old mag on top, new on bottom.

IMG_20140923_171845_991_zpsvyfkrjto.jpg

My LC9 is being sold to a friend who already has the purchase permit we just have to get together and I didn't want to wait for it to be sold before I picked up the newer one so no break in the time I would have to go without a carry gun.

you buy another lc9 or is it the lc9s?

I just picked up a kak industries buffer tube amd a sig brace

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It's a 9s, I played with one at my LGS and the trigger was just.... oh god it was like butter compared to my OG LC9, went from a 7-8lb pull @ 0.8" down to 4.6lbs @ 0.4". They also got rid of the red flag loaded indicator, the stupid keyed lawyer lock crap in the grip, and dropped their kommifornia compliance in the process.

ahhh ok. figured thats what it was. ive got a bunch of stuff showing up in the next few days.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

you buy another lc9 or is it the lc9s?

I just picked up a kak industries buffer tube amd a sig brace

I'm torn on buying a sb15 brace to use on my ak pistol (using the same kak pistol buffer tube) and to have it for a future ar pistol but the mounting options for the ak make me nervous with its legality.

if your ak is a rifle already and was sold as a rifle I think it has tp stay that way. if its a pistol youll be fine. im going to do a 10.5 barrel w 10nin rail and the pws brake

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My, friend just picked up, a,12 gauge Mossberg 500. Its a westernfield. Got nice old school wood stock, it's been abused, it's got some rust and the blueing missing in some places, but the gun runs flawless. He got it for 150 bucks. I'll post some pics later

Archived