Scion tC build (Update 20110701)

Hey man i totally didn't recognize this car at the NSPL show today! It was kool meeting you and its awesome how willing you are to learn. Your gonna go far in the audio world. Hit me up if you need a box design, apparently i'm a wis at hatchbacks.

I don't know how applying deadener can be clean but you did it lol. I wanna see this new thing you got going. Going to pulse on the 8th?

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I lied. No more cargo space.

It sure disappears quick lol

Yeah, too quick.

Hey man i totally didn't recognize this car at the NSPL show today! It was kool meeting you and its awesome how willing you are to learn. Your gonna go far in the audio world. Hit me up if you need a box design, apparently i'm a wis at hatchbacks.

I don't know how applying deadener can be clean but you did it lol. I wanna see this new thing you got going. Going to pulse on the 8th?

I managed to take my time on this and use the proper tools and it turned out pretty good I think. Something I'm finally good at. :P

Yeah I'll be down at PCA for the 8th. If I get lucky, Hobby will have completed my box and we'll be able to load up my subs and see what they can do on the meter.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Yep thats the idea. This POS box I have now is too small and just ain't makin the cut for what i want to hear.

I got some ideas that have popped into my head today as I was taking eveyrthing aprt so I hope to have a more permanent setup here soon.

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

octoport.jpg

Hobby makin some progress on the port for the box he is building for me. Will *hopefully* be done for the Pulse Car Audio show this Sunday.

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Subs up, port back. Tuned to 40 hz. 7" port.

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Archived